Brunvoll's Thruster Service Management base (TSM)
- Full history of the the Thruster System since delivery and any modifications
- Complete Brunvoll A-S service history with notes on solutions implemented
- Record of all spare parts supplied by Brunvoll
- Operational statistics according to customer requirements
- Any specific observations to check at next docking
- A-S service technicians have information at their fingertips
The Brunvoll A-S service technician and his toolbox
Brunvoll’s A-S service technician arrives with a customized toolbox with everything needed to get the job done efficiently. We take pride in over-preparing with generous margins – because we know that every minute counts once the vessel is dry docked. The A-S service technician dismantles the thruster. Together, the customer, the class surveyor and Brunvoll make the final decision on action and spares to be replaced.
After each service job
Expert analysis of collected condition data is combined with Brunvoll experience and observation of the Thruster System. The customer receives a service report with information about the present status, the parts replaced, and recommendations for future service. This provides historical data for a complete maintenance record. All service data is stored – each service report adds to our knowledge database for the individual Thruster System. The result is a dynamic tool for our service team. We take care of every detail of information about each of your Brunvoll Thruster System throughout their lifetime.